The Coin Laundry Association proudly presents "Water and Sewer Impact Fees – And New Vended Laundry Development", an addition to the Gold Book Research Series of white papers for laundry owners and potential investors in the laundry industry. This volume explores the fact that a growing number of municipalities, utilities, and water and sanitary districts assess impact fees on builders, developers and businesses for new construction projects. This resource intends to help laundry owners to understand and navigate the oftentimes confusing nature of these fees and their effect on emerging businesses.
This white paper delves into the following topics:
* Definition of impact fees, their history, and their legal basis
* Methodologies for calculating fees
* Implications for startups
* Effect on store valuation and buying decisions
* Mitigation strategies and fighting city hall
* and more.
Store owners can get this white paper at an unprecedented low price of only $39 (a $99 value).
This and all of our white papers are available for free to CLA Members as a membership benefit.