As laundromats adapt to a new normal in light of COVID-19, many owners are looking for new opportunities to reach pre-pandemic revenue levels or even grow their business. One of the opportunities that many have pursued is offering pickup and delivery services. This virtual program provides the fundamentals for getting a pickup and delivery business off the ground. Hear from experts on how they got started, the nuts and bolts of their operation, their customer base and how they grew the business.
- Chris Balestracci, Owner, Super Wash Laundry
- Dave Menz, Owner, Queen City Laundry
- Jonathan Babcock, Owner, WaveMAX Laundry
- Matthew Simmons, Operator, Super Suds Laundry
- Facilitator Brian Wallace, President/CEO, Coin Laundry Association