Plan Your Work... Work Your Plan: Creating a Comprehensive Laundromat Business Plan.
A business plan's main purpose is to serve as a road map, as well as to set realistic expectations for the business. Creating a plan is also a compulsory exercise hat one needs to perform in order to secure funding and ensure the success of the enterprise. As the saying goes: "Failing to plan is planning to fail."
In the pages within this resource, potential laundromat operators will gain a basic understanding of the main purposes for creating a plan, and learn about the key elements that should be included in a detailed, carefully researched and well-formulated business plan.
Included in this resource:
* Learn the critical components of a successful business plan.
* Discover research and resources to help collect and use the information needed to make your plan.
* Information resources including tools and individuals you can leverage to get info, advice, and industry intelligence.
* Helpful hints including tips and strategies from experienced business owners.
* Potential pitfalls to avoid which can lead to costly mistakes if ignored.
* Keys to success and supporting materials to help you along the way.
* A basic template you can use to get your business plan formatted in a sequential and logical way.
Potential investors and store owners can get this white paper at the low price of only $39 (a $99 value).
This and all of our white papers are available for free to CLA Members as a membership benefit.